Best Urology Treatment in India
The Urologists treat urologic disorders or conditions like the urinary obstruction, prostate enlargement (BPH), erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, urinary tract calculus disease (stones), bladder cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, kidney cancer, urinary tract infection, sexually transmitted disease and injury to urologic organs. The Urologists also perform minimally invasive surgeries of the prostate, bladder and ureter. Using minimally invasive techniques, the remove stones, blockages, cancerous growths, or repair any abnormalities.
We have a wide network of some of the best urology centres in India that offer affordable and world-class urologic treatment under following main subspecialties.
- Pediatric Urology - Diagnosis and Treatment of Disorders in children's urinary and genital organs
- Urologic Cancers - Diagnosis and treatment of cancer of the urinary tract of men and women. Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Testicular Cancer etc.
- Renal Transplantation - Kidney Transplant Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Stone Removal - in kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder and urethra
- Female Urology - Diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract disorders prevalent in females
- Neuro-Urology -Treatment of urologic conditions that have a neurological origin. Urodynamic, Evaluation, Treatment of Voiding Disorders andErectile Dysfunction
Connect with top Doctors and Hospitals in India
Why should you choose Our Network Urology Centres for Urology Treatment?
- Many patients from all over the world come to our network Urology Hospitals in India for the treatment of disorders of the kidney, ureter, prostate gland, bladder and testicles and urological cancers. Following are some of the reasons why patients choose our network urology hospitals in India for various urological treatments.
- Lowest cost of treatment when compared to urology centres or hospitals in any other leading medical travel destination in the world.
- No waiting time for consultations or diagnosis or treatment.
- Highly skilled and experienced Urologists who have an expertise in minimally invasive surgical techniques, including robot-assisted surgery and ablative procedures designed to destroy cancer and other diseases without open surgery.
- Latest and Advanced Technology for performing minimally invasive procedures to treat kidney stones and cysts and some cancers of the kidney.
- Multidisciplinary team of radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, interventional radiologists, pathologists and an experienced team of nurses, technicians and others to complete medical care.
- Latest equipment for diagnosis and testing like the Non-invasive Ultrasound, Cystoscopy, Specialized X-ray , Biopsy, PSA Test etc.
Our network Urology Hospitals in India have Urodynamic studies (UDS) facility. Urodynamic studies (UDS) assess the function of lower urinary tract that consists of bladder, urethra, and pelvic floor muscles, by measuring various aspects of bladder filling and emptying. The urodynamic machine has the measuring and recording devices, computer and printer. Using the Urodynamic tests, following things can be known.
- Bladder pressure - filling and emptying
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment
- Urine flow rate - Uroflowmetry
- Cystometry with X-ray observation
- Pressure in the Abdomen
- Abdominal ultrasound - before and after voiding
Get multiple opinion & quotes for Treatment in India, Multiple Opinion will help you take the right and informed decision. We will help you plan your medical tour Local Transportation, Internet Enabled SIM Card, Tickets, Accommodation, Forex services, and anything else you might need.
Free Consultation mail us your report at email@example.com