5 Best Hospitals for Breast Cancer Treatment
India has witnessed a steady growth in the Medical Sector. Now, there are various treatments and healing procedures available for all different kinds of Cancers as well as other ailments.
With the onset of the Technological advancements in the medical sector, India has become well equipped with the latest of treatment procedures and world-renowned Oncologists to fight Cancer.
Some of the hospitals in India delivering the best treatments and surgery for Breast Cancer patients are listed below.
1. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital - Mumbai JCI & NABH Accredited Hospital
- Managed over 2100 Breast Cancer surgeries monthly, of which almost 50% were Breast Conservation Surgeries
- Comprehensive Breast Care Unit designed as per guidelines of European Society of Mastology
- Highly qualified cancer specialists and Evidence-Based Medicine with Multidisciplinary Approach
- Well-equipped and has state-of-the-art radiation machines and daycare chemo suites
2. Apollo Indraprastha Hospital - Delhi JCI & NABH Accredited Hospital
- One of the best hospitals in Cancer Treatment in India
- Hospital has performed over 50,000 breast surgeries, over the past two decades.
- Represents the amalgamation of the finest talent, latest equipment and deep expertise in combating breast cancer.
- Availability of Precision Oncology
- Treatment for all types of Cancer available.
Connect with top Doctors and Hospitals in India
3. Fortis Hospital - Mumbai JCI & NABH Accredited Hospital
- One of the renowned name in the medical industry of India
- Access to state-of-the-art therapies and comprehensive cancer care & specialized research and diagnostic services.
- Best skilled doctors from all over the country are available.
4. Global Hospital - Mumbai
Multi-specialty hospital with renowned Oncology Department. - The 450-bed facility comprises 17-stories, housing state-of-the-art infrastructure, and advanced medical care facilities. - Highly Qualified Doctors and Surgeons - All types of oncosurgeries available
5. Manipal Hospital - Bangalore
Affiliations with University of Minnesota physicians for Bone Marrow Transplant - Protocol-based treatment - Quaternary care hospital - Robotic-assisted Onco – surgery - Palliative care (includes cancer pain relief, nutritional support et al in advanced cancers)
If you want a second opinion or wish to connect with any of the above hospitals fill in your details below.