5 Best Pediatric hospitals in India
1. Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi
Apollo Hospitals was established as a first corporate hospital, Apollo Hospitals is acclaimed for pioneering the private healthcare revolution in the country.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is the First Hospital in India to be Internationally Accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time. It is one of the best multi-specialty tertiary acute care hospitals with over 700 beds in India and the most sought-after destination in SAARC region for healthcare delivery.>
Apollo Hospitals has always championed social initiatives and a few would include “Save a Child's Heart Initiative (SACHi) which provides quality pediatric cardiac care to children from underprivileged sections of society. SAHI (Society to Aid the Hearing Impaired) and the CURE Foundation focused on cancer care assist children from financially challenged homes.
- Indraprastha hospital covers all sub-specialties in pediatrics to provide a solution for problems in neonates and children.
- Back up by over 50 super-specialty in Pediatrics departments along with an interventional radiology, nuclear medicine, immunology, transfusion medicine, etc.
- Have Excellent equipment for pediatric and neonatal intensive care units.
- Transport of critically ill newborns and children is also facilities, It is important that they have emphasis teamwork for optimum care.
2. Kokilaben Ambani Hospital, Mumbai:
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospital is the only hospital in Mumbai with Full-Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Hospital.
We use the Protocol and Care Pathway-based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients. This is made possible with our unique Full-Time Specialist System that ensures availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to our hospital.
With state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting-edge technology, and Full-Time Specialists, our system ensures the best outcomes for our patients.
- At Kokilaben Hospital care for children have been cornerstones they deliver complete services for robust child health. They provide specialized support for Care of sick children, infectious diseases, cancer, orthopedics, and genetic disorders.
- Special care of Critically ill children and newborns have been taken. The center has dedicated Pediatric ICUs (PICU) and Neonatal ICUs (NICU) to provide.
- Center is equipped with High-Frequency Jet Ventilation (HFJV) for children with complex lung problems and Neonatal Transport Incubator to transfer critically ill babies to the hospital.
Connect with top Doctors and Hospitals in India
3. Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore, Karnataka
The Fortis Hospital at Bannerghatta Road is a 276 bedded multi-specialty tertiary care hospital. The hospital specializes in cutting-edge medical technology and dedicated patient care services.
We have a large team of 150 experienced consultants and 1000 skillful para-medical staff. The hospital specializes in cutting-edge medical technology and dedicated patient care services. We have a large team of 150 experienced consultants and 1000 skillful para-medical staff.
- Consist of a specialized multi-disciplinary team of pediatric cardiologists, pediatric surgeons, anesthesiologists, and pediatric intensivists.
- child cardiac care team is solely dedicated towards their work. By using specialized echocardiography techniques department detect cardiac defects in unborn children and caters to extensive echocardiographic work on children.
- At the time of birth, babies are born with maladies of heart and maybe ailing so the Department of Pediatric Cardiology provides both invasive and non-invasive treatment services.
4. SRCC Children’s Hospital by Narayana Health
SRCC Children’s Hospital is the premier medical institution for children in Mumbai, backed by Narayana Health, the hospital combines unmatched pediatric medical experience with world-class facilities to ensure affordable, quality medical care for infants, children, and adolescents.
- Specialized treatment is provided for children below the age of 16 years with neurological and psychological problems treatment by a versatile team consisting of neurologists, psychiatrists, and psychologists.
- The department has well-developed specialties Pediatric offered at the hospital include Critical Care & Emergency Services, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Orthopedics and Spine Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Bone Marrow Transplant, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Neurosurgery, Neurology, ENT, Neonatology, Neonatal Surgery, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Clinical Haematology & Haemato Oncology, Cranio-Maxillo Facial Surgery, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery, Pediatric Medicine, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Medical Genetics, Pulmonology, Psychiatry, Developmental Pediatrics, Rheumatology, Plastic Surgery, Onco Surgery, and Psychology.
5. Apollo Children’s Hospital, Chennai
Apollo Childrenâ€™s Hospital provides the best pediatric care with complete state-of-the-art Neonatology care units, Pediatric Intensive care facilities, Operating rooms with advanced technology, including the facility for complex cardiac surgeries, procedure rooms, laboratory services, clinics to treat developmental disorders and counseling services.
As a child care hospital, the process of healing is made as child-friendly as possible. The ambiance, the mood, the culture has all been shaped around the young patient.
Apollo Children's Hospitals has also established a specialized Insulin Pump Clinic for children with Type 1 diabetes, the facility also houses a Weight Management Clinic, a skilled, multi-disciplinary team that helps fight childhood obesity.
- They provide the best healthcare for children as the hospital consist of a multi-disciplinary team of medical experts who are skilled. They make the process of child care as child-friendly as possible.
- They are specialized health care services under one roof for all children that make a difference in the healthcare and well-being of children, adolescents, and their families by integrating medical care.